WINTER INDOOR, ONLINE, OUTDOOR AND BUNDLE AND SING CLASSES CLASSES AVAILABLE!
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER BELOW:
Winter I (8 weeks) - November 29 - February 6 ; no classes Dec 20th - January 2nd
Winter II (8 weeks) - February 14 - April 11; no classes April 4th
Full Winter Semester (16 weeks) - November 29 - April 11; no classes April 4th
For more detailed tuition information, please click here.
REGISTER and PAY FOR INDIVIDUAL SEMESTERS Winter II: $275 each semester for the first child. $128 for the second and $72 for the third.
Dates: Beginning the week of Nov 29th. 4 classes, weather permitting. Classes will not be held if under 38 degrees or there is snow, rain or sleet, and will be moved to the following week. The semester will conclude when 4 classes have been held, and families can register for an additional 4 pack.
TUITION : $140 for 4 classes for the first child. First sibling: $65, second sibling: $34.
INCLUDES: 4 classes outdoors, access to our family Facebook group MTFC Families, and a download code of either Family Favorites 1 or II.
ONLINE CLASSES - UNLIMITED CLASSES FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY or GROUP
Dates:Winter II (8 weeks) February 14 - April 11; no classes April 4th
TUITION: $225 per semester for your entire family. NO SIBLING FEE! Register for one class and attend as many extra online classes as you like - it's UNLIMITED! Tuition will be automatically pro rated at checkout.
BUNDLE AND SING FLEX PASS: FOR EXISTING OR NEW BACKYARD CLASS GROUPS OR PODS
Dates : Mid November - Dec 19th. No classes Dec 20th - January 2nd . Last date of classes: Feb 28th
Classes can be held anytime during the dates listed above, pending teacher availability.
Please contact our office to set up your group class.
Pricing is by group size. One group representative purchases the pass through the store, and families within the group work out their individual cost.
Groups of 5 children and under - $1080 for the 6 class Flex pass for the entire group
Groups of 6 children and over - $1350 for the 6 class Flex pass for the entire group.
Passes can be purchased in our in our STORE.
FOR MORE DETAILED TUITION INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE
* In case of inclement weather (snow, ice sleet, etc) , indoor classes will be scheduled on Zoom that day. There will be no additional makeups.
* No refunds or credits will be offered for missed classes.
* Should community health conditions due to COVID -19 dictate that it is no longer safe or permitted for a facility to hold indoor classes for the remainder of the semester, classes will be held on Zoom at the same day and time as the indoor class. If there is a short shutdown due (up to 3 weeks) to a positive test, affected class participants will receive a link to join a Zoom class at the same day and time as your regular class
* If community health conditions cause a mandated shutdown for the remainder of the semester, families can opt to continue the semester on Zoom or receive a partial credit, minus classes attended and the materials fee, to be used for the Winter II or Spring 2021 semester. Credits will not be offered for a short shutdown.
*There will no refunds offered for circumstances beyond our control such as a mandated shutdown.
* Please click to review our Informed Consent and COVID -19 Waiver and Indoor class COVID- 19 guidelines under Terms and Conditions
REGISTER SECURELY BELOW - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
You’ll receive a confirmation email when we receive your registration, along with a link to attend your Zoom class if you have registered for an online class
Please be sure to download the Zoom app for ease of access.
Questions? Please call or text us at (203) 256- 1656